BBQing has become a worldwide trend.
The smoker "Wichita" is a real eye-catcher you can use to cook new and exciting dishes. This small Western-style smoker combines a variety of different cooking possibilities. Cook your food in the traditional BBQ-style directly over a hot bed of coals on the grill surface. Or cook your food to smoky perfection in the smoke of a wood fire. The grill's special smoker design makes this possible. In the smaller, lower lying smoking chamber, smoke builds from burning wood. This smoke rises and enters the cooking chamber where your food is located.
A chimney feeds the smoke into the cooking chamber. In this way, your food is cooked slowly to smoky perfection at a low temperature of 80° to 130° C.
This style of cooking is known as "smoking". Using the lid's built-in thermometer, you can easily monitor the cooking temperature. Smoked food cooks evenly on all sides and retains its juicy consistency. Try different types of wood for new and exciting flavors. You can control the flavor intensity of the smoke using the convenient vents. You don't need to a be a professional to achieve delicious smoked food results! Due to the low cooking temperature, the food cannot burn and hardly needs to be turned.
The "Wichita" is the healthy way to cook, since smoking prevents grease or other liquids from dripping onto the coals which can produce harmful substances. In addition to smoking, you can also cook food in the cooking chamber using the indirect cooking method. Indirect grilling - where the food lies in a enclosed space, not directly above the flame - is the barbecue method of choice for gourmets and can be practiced easily with the "Wichita". The smoker leaves nothing to be desired - whether you're hosting a traditional BBQ or wish to make exciting smoked dishes. With its wheels, the grill can be easily set up wherever you need it - in your garden or on your patio. Serve the taste of the Wild West at your next garden party - delight your family and friends with the rustic flavor or smoked food from the "Wichita" BBQ!
- Grill surface in main chamber: approx. 54 x 30 cm
- 2 enameled main cooking chamber cooking grids: approx. 26,5 x 30,5 cm each
- Grill surface in lateral smoking chamber: approx. 22,5 x 30,5 cm
- Enameled lateral smoking chamber cooking grid: approx. 22,5 x 30,5 cm
- Main chamber steel lid with thermometer
- Main chamber fire bowl: approx. 62 x 30,6 cm
- 2 enameled main chamber charcoal grids: approx. 27,9 x 19,8 cm each
- Lateral smoking chamber with steel lid
- Lateral smoking chamber fire bowl: approx. 30,5 x 30,5 cm
- Enameled lateral smoking chamber charcoal grid: approx. 27,9 x 19,8 cm
- Main and lateral chamber with chrome-plated metal handle
- Adjustable air supply
- Shelf in front of main chamber with 3 slats
- 2 plastic wheels
- Heat-resistand finish (350°)
- Main chamber holds up to max. 2,3 kg of charcoal
Lateral chamber holds up to max. 0,5 kg of charcoal
Condition: new. When shipped to GB or ROI, all our electronic articles come with a BSI-proven power adaptor fitted by our company. For free! (As long the device comes with a power cable.)
We will inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your wished price.