This powerful Nilfisk easily handles larger and frequent cleaning tasks.
From gentle cleaning of more soft or sensitive surfaces to blasting away ingrained dirt.
It has a long-lasting induction motor and offers a large range of operation with its 10m steel armed hose.
It is equiped with many invaluable features, when you need to work for longer periods of time; telescopic handle, sturdy wheels, long hose and one-hand operated hose reel as well as a rubber suspension to ensure lower noise.
To increase performance, this Nilfisk comes with Click&Clean connectivity for a range of optional accessories.
- 150 bar, max pressure
- Sturdy built with alluminum pump and long-life induction motor
- Automatic start/ stop system
- 10m reinforced steelarmed hose for wider coverage and long life or 9m soft hose
- One-hand operated hose reel
- Telescopic handle with sturdy and robust aluminum tubes
- Rubber suspension ensures a lower noise when working
- Easy storage of gun, lance, nozzles and foam sprayer onboard
- Convenient storage of electric cable
- Click&Clean nozzle system ensures quick and easy change of nozzle
- The X-TRA model features a built-in trolley for increased mobility
- Can be used as a stationary machine with optional wall hook
Weight & dimensions
- Weight: 19.8 kg
- Width: 345 mm
- Depth: 395 mm
- Height: 900 mm
- Power consumption (typical): 2100 W
- Auto power off: Y
- AC input voltage: 230-240
- Fuse: 10 A
- Hose reel: Y
- Accessory storage: Y
- Form factor: Compact
- Power source: Electric
- Detergent tank: N
- Hose length: 10 m
- Colour of product: Black, Blue
- Pump material: Aluminium
- Maximum flow rate: 500 l/h
- Working pressure (max): 150 bar
- Minimum flow rate: 400 l/h
Condition: new. When shipped to GB or ROI, all our electronic articles come with a BSI-proven power adaptor fitted by our company. For free! (As long the device comes with a power cable.)
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.